Points to Ponder
- Playing brings out the smiles, the giggles, the laughter, the memorable moments, the unexplainable-to-outsiders happenings, etc.
- Play gives many "remember when" stories to reminisce over at get togethers.
- Play brings a great release from stress and pressures family members may be enduring.
- There's no age limits in participating in fun.
- The 21 year old can play with the 2 year old. (See top left corner of the picture above.)
- Mom and Dad can be the goofiest of them all. (See picture next to the one in top left corner.)
- Everyone can make silly poses in front of ocean waves for Dad to catch on film. (See center.)
- Sporting events can be attended and participated in so that there are many stories to share with the rest of the family.
- Dress-ups are fun.
- Creating things is fun.
- Sharing is fun.
Want our top games to play with the WHOLE family, including tips on how to make it work?